Saturday, October 23, 2010

Well I just got home from a wedding.  Those things are always weird for me these days.  So many mixed emotions.  So much uncertainty, and above all else a lot of prayer.  Because of what I've been through my mind specifically goes to the bad.  I pray that my friends never have to go through what I went through.  But really, how can we ever know what bad is going to confront us in the future?  Maybe that's a good thing because if we did nobody would go anywhere in life and we'd all just sit waiting for nothing because we wouldn't want anything due to the possibility of the bad. 


I still have some sort of hope.  Today it was found in my dear friends face as he watched his bride walk down the aisle.  The tears in his eyes gave me more hope then I could have ever imagined.  One day at a time right? 

No comments: